To connect your server with SSH on Your Linux Shared Hosting Account
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Click Web Hosting.
3. Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
4. From the Supportmenu, click on Connect via SSH link.
5. Select your client and click on link.
6. download putty for windows oropenSSh for linux.
7. install putty click next button one bye one
8. open putty type host name or ip anc click on connect
Connect to your server or shared hosting account with SSH for godaddy hosting first time