Connect Godaddy Domain With Blogger Hosting | Custom Domain For Blogger.
If you want to Connect Godaddy Domain With Blogger Hosting then you are at right place.
1. Go to Blogger.com and create a blog.
2. Go to Setting and then Click on Custom Domain and fill your domain in the upper box with www and click on add.
3. A new Thing show which gives you some records and first is www and the second one may vary.
4. Login to your Godaddy account and click on the My Account tab.
5. Under Domains, you will see the list of your domain names. Click on Advance Details of your desired domain. You’ll be directed to the Domain Manager page.
6. At the bottom of the Domain Manager Page, you will see a section under the heading DNS Manager,
7. Click on the Quick Add button in the box labeled CNAME(alias). If you’ve already created a CNAME record for your blog’s address, click the pencil icon next to the existing CNAME record.
After you are done adding records, click on Save Changes to save your edited data.
Read More about it : https://solutionremarks.com/connect-godaddy-domain-with-blogger-hosting-custom-domain-for-blogger/
Please Subscribe My Channel And also Like and share with friends.
Find Us On Social Media
●►Like The Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/technicalustaad/
●►Follow Us On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rizwan_ali121/
●►Follow Us On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ra49511/
●► Follow On Google +: https://plus.google.com/104194879073637512544/
●►Visit The Website: https://www.solutionremarks.com/
●►YouTube New Update August 2018 | Must Watch
●►How to Create and Add Custom Robots.txt in Blogger | Easy Steps
●►How to Install Free SSL For WordPress Website | Cloudflare SSL Setup
Connect Godaddy Domain With Blogger Hosting | Custom Domain For Blogger